Care At Home, Eldercare Services
We are an employment agency that specializes in personal care and home concerns. With 20 years in the personnel and home care field, we have a wonderful network of caregivers and resources for the care and well being of our elders and persons in need.
Services provided include:
- P.C.A.s (Personal Care Assistants)
- Home Care Concierge
- Hourly or Live In Care
- Care Managers / Scheduling / Consulting
- Food Coach / Exercise Coach
- Medication Reminders & Assistance
- Respite Care
- Bed Bound Assistance & Care
- Cooking including Meal Preparation and Clean Up
- Personal Hygiene including Bathing, Clothing Selection Assistance, Dressing, Toileting, Hair & Skin Care and/or Licensed Massage
- Secretarial Support, Scheduling Appointments, Organizing, Correspondence, and Insurance Liaison.
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Maintaining a Clean, Comfortable and Homey Atmosphere
- Plant and Lawn Care / Maintenance
- Pet Care
- Home Improvements such as Painting, Small Home Repairs and Window Cleaning
- Driving and Running Errands Our caregivers run errands such as picking up prescriptions, going to the post office, shop for you, escort to medical or any personal appointments or take you to the store and assist you with grocery shopping.
- Companionship Social interaction plays a very important role in a happy and healthy life. We provide companionship at a personal level. Whether it's providing escort to lunch or dinner or serving as a traveling companion, local or abroad, having personalized caregiving can help individuals lead a happier and healthier life.
- Taking Walks
- Visiting Friends and Neighbors
- Exploring Life
- Travel Companion - Local & Abroad
- Reading, Conversation
- Letter Writing and Correspondence
- Encouragement and Companionship
Our caregivers understand the complexities of the aging process and are receptive to the emotional and physical needs of our clients. They provide open and affirming support as they meet client needs and are skilled in addressing life with dignity issues and options.
You may interview and choose the provider who you feel matches your needs best or leave the placement to us.
Please call us at 206-937-3100 to discuss these options.